Workin' Carlos Santana

11:32 AM


Sweater:  Gift
Jeans:  Mudd (via Kohl's)
Boots:  Gift (Carlos by Carlos Santana)
Belt:  Target
Necklace:  Vera Wang (via Kohl's)

I know Stacy and Clinton would tell me that these boots make me look short because they cut off the line of my leg, but I love them soooo much.  If you didn't know that Carlos Santana has a shoe line, go check it out now.  I find some of the neatest most interesting shoes in his lines, and they aren't even paying me to say that!

It was casual friday, so I try to be laid back with the jeans, but still nice with a sweater and a POP of jewelry.  I have been grabbing up any piece of Vera Wang accessories I can find on the Kohl's clearance rack.  so many of them are great statement pieces.  This sweater is not one I've worn much since it is so long, but I think the belt helps to break it up.

Does anyone have thoughts on what you'd do differently or ways to improve this outfit?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts