Workin’ the mirror selfie

10:10 PM



Anyone interested in seeing #workitblog #ootd posts again?

Since the second child monster was born, I made the choice that it was too much to ask of myself to try to get three humans dressed ready and out PLUS take a series of outfit photos every morning. It just seemed impossible to do all the things and be a half decent mom, wife and employee. And that’s been the case for a well over a year.

Since last week was the 8 year anniversary (yes eight!) of when I started the silly blog, it has me wishing for that creative outlet once again.

A move to a new office building lengthens my commute, but has the benefit of a decent bathroom with a full length mirror. If we all agree that bathroom selfies will be just fine, then I think we can do this!

What do you think?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts