Workin' the Sunlight

8:46 AM



Dress:  Macy's
Sweater:  ??
Tights:  Target
Boots:  Endless.com/Amazon.com

Popping outside to take photos this morning was such joy!  It is so nice to see the sun peaking out in the mornings now -- instead of driving to work in the darkness.  The perma-cloud has temporarily left and it is going to be almost 60 degrees on Wed/Thurs! 

Enough small talk!  Back to this outfit.  I love this dress a lot, so the fact that my new boots go well with it is exciting.  I tried to put a suit jacket with this to make it look more professional and less playful, but I just didn't feel like it worked.  Maybe I just didn't have the right jacket.  I'll have to explore this more, so I can wear this dress more in the fall/winter and not just in the summer.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts