Workin' Orange in Spring

8:53 AM



Sweater: gift
Skirt: Macy's
Shoes: Charlotte Russe

I'm breaking someone's rule by wearing my white pumps before Easter.  Is it against some "rule" to wear orange in spring.  I always wear this sweater in the Fall because it is orange, but it clearly has some springy abilities.  Not to mention, my adoration for the square neckline. The bad news is, I completely forgot to throw on a necklace, so I guess I'll have to defend the simplicity and claim to be showing off the neckline, 'er something.

I have been agonizing over this skirt for a while.  Not able to find just the right thing to wear to it with.  I think it works pretty well with this, but feels a little too matchy and obvious. I'm not sure why this skirt has me so stumped.  Anyone have ideas on how else to style this?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts