Workin' The Pier - Fort Myers Style

8:34 PM




Dress:  Urban Outfitters
Sandals:  DSW
Necklace: gift (from Mexico)

Hubby and I took an extra long, wonderful, weekend to visit my paternal grandparents in Fort Myers, FL.  Unfortunately, I'm not organized enough in my blogging (yet) to get someone to fill in, so the blog had to suffer!

I did manage to snap this shot of an outfit I wore for waltzing around the pier and the "time square" area of Fort Myers beach.  This dress was perfect to stay cool in the hot sun, and it worked great for walking the beach and watching the sunset too!  This is not an outfit for work, but everyone takes a Vaca' now and then, I hope!  I probably should have titled this post:  "NOT Workin' it"

Unfortunately, my polka dots did not keep the birds from pooping on me and hubby, so this little number will have to be thoroughly washed! EewW

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts