Workin' Prints and Textures

9:16 AM





Dress: Target
Cardi: Francesca's
Belt: came with a shirt
Shoes: ?

I typically avoid things with butterflies on them, but for some reason this dress is the exception to my butterfly rules!  I have found it to be surprisingly versatile (I wore it differently here).

When I pulled up the photos I noticed all the neat textures in the outfit. Between the flowers on the cardi and the "quilted" pumps; I am texture-licious! I felt pretty good in this outfit, and since that is the most important part of getting dressed -- it must be a pretty good ensemble!

It would be cool if all the flutter-bys on my dress started flapping their little wings and could fly me around like Peter Pan. That would be sweet - someone should work on that.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts