Workin' comfy chic

9:18 AM





Top: Target
Pants: Hand-me-down from my sister
Shoes: Guess (gift)
Necklace: Vera Wang (via: Kohl's)

I enjoyed wearing this outfit. I am still not feeling up to par yet, so it was perfect if I needed to curl up into a ball and be sick for a few minutes. Plus, it was a really nice day. Likely on of the last truly warm days we'll have for a while.

You can almost see the sparkly pinstripes in these pants if you look closely at the shoe shot. That is what I like about these pants, they are more interesting than your average bear pant. Also, I don't know what it is about these pants that makes me want to wear these shoes with them (also wore these shoes with these pants here and here). But they are such awesome shoes that I don't really need an excuse to wear them.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts