Workin' the magic school bus

9:10 AM



Sweater: ?
Dress as skirt: Burlington
Shoes: Carlos Santana (via Macy's)
Necklace: Macy's?

It was just not my day for picture-ing, but hopefully you can get a feel for this outfit even though Baylee is covering the shoes and my sweater seems to be running away from my shoulder.

I find it wonderful and funny how two people can have such differing perspectives. I got many compliments from my Hubby on this outfit. Coming from someone who pretty much never has an opinion on my fashion, that is quite and endorsement.

At the same time, I feel like I look a little bit like Miss Frizzle from the Magic School Bus.  If I had my blogger bun on it would be more believable. In unrelated news, I think I just got a great idea for a Halloween costume!!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts