Hana Straightener Review

1:19 PM

Today, I'd like to talk a little bit about this Hana Professional 1.5" Flat Iron sent to me by Misikko.com.

First of all, when I received this flat iron, it was packaged so beautifully and stuffed with little pink silk roses.


I was also delighted to find many other great hana products included in the box! (I'm now in love with that eyeliner!)


This is my hair after air drying all day...



AFTER

Okay, It is time now to confess that I have some really bizarre hair. Under the top layer of  my hair (only in the back)  I have this random wavy hair. I have struggled with this area for years, but I had come to accept it. It is difficult for me to see well enough to get it perfectly straightened out.

BEFORE

AFTER

I was pretty amazed by the results. It only took me a few minutes to tame those waves. This is easily the best flat iron I have ever owned. I think the best thing about using this Hana Professional 1.5" Flat Iron was how smoothly it went through my hair. I did not feel like it was pulling out my hair as I worked it through, as I did with my old flat iron.

There are a lot of great products available from Misikko.com. They have the CHI Flat Iron that everyone loves, and you can also find some curling irons!


Now you know my crazy wavy hair secret!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts