Workin' a beat in my heart

9:37 AM




Top: LC Lauren Conrad (via Kohl's)
Cardi: gift
Pants: hand-me-down
Shoes: DSW
Scarf: gift
Earrings: gift from mom (via Ten Thousand Villages)

I love the way this outfit photographed! The bright reds and touches of purple make my little heart sing!

I should have taken a closer shot of my earrings. Even though you can't see them in detail, I'm going to tell you about them anyway. When I was in high school every summer I attended an incredible youth conference in at Montreat Conference Center near Black Mountain, NC.  The week long event was always incredible and life changing. A shop within the conference center was called Ten Thousand Villages. For lack of a better way to explain what they do I'll turn to Wikipedia:

"A nonprofit fair trade organization that markets handcrafted products made by disadvantaged artisans from more than 120 artisan groups in more than 38 countries."

This my mom bought me these earrings from Ten Thousand Villages and that makes them even more unique and valuable to me!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts