Workin' the jam

9:21 AM





Top: Target
Skirt: ElderBeerman
Cardi:Von Maur(?)
Shoes: DSW
Belt: Bakers Shoes
Necklace: LOFT

This was a great outfit for a jam packed day! It was a very low maintenance outfit because some genious put belt loops on this skirt. That means my belt stayed in place and did its job all day long.

After work, I attended a charity event, the CHIP Blueprint awards. This is a fantastic Indianapolis charity that is working to end homelessness. That was followed by an impromptu dinner with my second cousin from Florida whom just happened to be in town! After thinking about it, I don't think I've seen her in maybe 8 years! It was incredible to get to hang out with her again!

All in all, a great day, and I'll use any excuse to wear this new necklace I got on uber clearance. Yup. Uber.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts