Workin' the wave

9:00 AM




Sweater: H&M
Skirt: Macy's
Belt: Bakers Shoes
Shoes: Nine West (gift)
Necklace: gift

The wave has multiple meanings at this point in the week. (1) My hair is wavy, obviously, (2) I am riding my last wave of energy on into Thanksgiving, and (3) clearly waves are cool.

I feel a lot better about this outfit, now as I look at the photos, than I did when I was wearing it. I think the color combination totally works and the leopard brings a little bit of somethin' somethin' to the ensemble.

Thanksgiving is happening at my house, so every spare moment away from work is spent cleaning and (what I like to call) "detailing" the house. It is great to have a reason to deep clean at least once a year! This will be our third Thanksgiving meal so far this year! What do you and your family do for Turkey Day?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts