Workin the thrift adventure

9:00 AM




Jacket: Thrifted
Pants: Hand-me-down
Shoes: Bakers Shoes

I happened to be at Goodwill (this one if you're from the Indy area) looking for some inexpensive and interesting frames for a gallery of awesomeness that will soon be adorning our hallway. I don't just copy other people's ideas about fashion. Sometimes, I steal interior design ideas from Young House Love.

But I digress. I found this jacket while at goodwill. I was quickly perusing the "blazer" rack with little hope or expectation of success. I wasn't sure if I would wear it, but I figured for $6 it was worth a shot. What do you think?

I'm really getting a kick out of this outfit both because I love the print of the jacket and because the jacket was thrifted and the pants are hand-me-downs from my sister. I'm that cool.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts