Workin' puppy play time

9:00 AM






Shirt: ELLE (via Kohl's)
Jeans: Macy's
Blazer: gift
Shoes: DSW
Necklace: Simply Vera (via Kohl's)

I dug these jeans out from under my giant pile of jeans. Sometimes I play favorites with my jeans and forget about some lovely jeans farther down in the pile. They aren't as tight as I remember them being... That must have something to do with all the running miles hubby and I have been doing to prep for the 500 Festival Mini Marathon coming up on Saturday. We are officially in crunch time.

Some mornings, when I take Baylee on her morning run, she gets really really excited. One of her favorite things to do is to come out on the deck to "help" me take my outfit pictures. What a good helper! Have you ever noticed that no one is as excited to see you come home at the end of the day like a dog is? Its so wonderful to be loved unconditionally!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts