Workin' race weekend

9:00 AM





Top: Macy's
Jeans: DKNY (via Macy's)
Shoes: Calvin Klein
Necklace: Francesca's (via gift)

As someone that has lived in central Indiana for virtually my entire life, memorial day weekend also means race weekend. There are lots and lots and LOTS of people in town, and there is plenty of excitement in the air.

Since it was the Friday before a holiday weekend we closed up shop early at work. I had to wait for hubby to leave work because we've been saving the planet and some money by commuting together when possible. Turns out this is a great excuse to go shopping at my favorite mall. Its not as good without my shopping buddy, but I found some okay stuff!

Have you saved the planet, commuted or raced cars lately?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts