Workin' with Megan

9:00 AM

Hi, I'm Megan from Feathers & Freckles, and I'm so excited to be filling in for Christine while she's on her dream trip to Europe!

I love traveling, but I hate looking like a typical tourist. I like to pack outfits that are versatile and comfortable without compromising my personal style. It's all about layers, cute bags to store my camera in, and comfy footwear. (As a redhead it's also all about sunglasses, 8 layers of sunscreen, and hats). My husband likes to go by the motto "travel light", but I go by the motto "stuff every nook of your suitcase and then put what doesn't fit into your husband's bag since he travels light".

Here are some outfits I'd love to be roaming Europe in...

IMG_1249Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

 Hope you're having a blast, Christine! Eat some gelato for me, would ya?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts