This new thing

10:00 AM


The time has come to tell you all about this new thing happening in my life...

Today, I am 18 weeks pregnant! I am beyond delighted to be finally sharing this with you. It has been a secret for so long that I almost feel uncomfortable talking about it. (photo cred to my Hubs, Chris!)

For mother's day my husband, Chris, got me this beautiful citrine necklace. It is a November birthstone because that is when Baby is due to arrive!


I've been writing blogs weekly over on my personal blog since we found out about baby. I'll be posting those up over the next few weeks if you're interested in following along.

Over the next coming weeks and months I'll be attempting to wear professional outfits that work for my baby belly. This will be an interesting new fashion challenge for me! Who's along for the ride?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts