Workin' the florals

9:59 AM




Shirt:  ?  (I should know this.  I haven't had it that long!)
Sweater:  Macy's
Pants:  gift
Shoes:  Endless.com
Belt:  Target
Necklace:  Vera Wang (Kohl's)

I'm a little surprised.  Yesterday my outfit was better in the mirror than in photos, and today I feel like I was disappointed in this outfit until I took a good look at the pictures.  Odd.

I'm still not sure I like the shape of this sweater with this outfit since it is a little bit short, but it is sort of fun the way the belt makes it flare away like an adorable dress might do.  I felt like the color palette was turning a bit fall-ish rather than springy, so I threw on my creamy white boots in the hope that it would lighten it up a bit.  Overall I'm pretty happy with it.

Work has been insanely nuts since I got back from my mini-cation, so I'm pretty lucky that I am somehow able to find things to put on that are not a) my husband's or b) my puppy's.  Yes. my puppy has some clothes.  She's adorable and she's fashionable!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts