Workin' the giant blue earrings

8:58 AM



Sweater:  hand-me-down
Skirt:  Macy's
Shoes:  gift
Earrings:  gift

This is probably my favorite pencil skirt -- until next week when I tell you something else is my fav.  I'm not sure what it is about it, but I love it!  It is sort of a strange brownish/grayish/taupeish color.  There is nothing particularly wow-ing about my outfit today, but I like the way it fits, plus, these shoes are awesome, leopard print and surprisingly comfortable.

As soon as I decided to put my hair up, I knew I'd have to do something spunky with earrings, so I found these giant gems hiding in my jewelry box.  Since my earrings are so insanely giant, I decided not to add a necklace.

Any ideas on how to make this outfit more "wow"?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts