Workin' the happy Cardi

8:54 AM



Shirt:  TJ Maxx
Cardigan:  Old Navy
Pants:  Express
Shoes:  Charlotte Russe

This outfit makes me happy.  I love the color of the silk blouse, and surprisingly [sarcasm] I'm wearing ruffles, again. I went with the matchy-matchy shoes because I felt like there were enough colors and textures already going on.  These are also my scariest/pointiest shoes ever.  Be afraid!

I think I had a small stroke... of genius when I decided to use the "belt" from the shirt to wrap all the way around the cardi.  I think it is so much cooler than if I had just belted it.

Since I always mention the weather, I should say that I was pretty excited about the sunny day we had in Indiana.  I can't wait to see some tulips.  I love tulips!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts