Workin' the green JS

8:51 AM




Dress:  Jessica Simpson (via TJ Maxx)
Jacket:  gift
Tights:  TJ Maxx
Shoes:  Nine West (gift )
Necklace:  Macy's

I like somethings going on here, but I feel like it needs something. Any suggestions?  On the plus side, I got several good comments at work about this outfit, so it can't be too bad.  I also think this is slightly reminiscent of Marvin the Martian, which could be considered bad or good.

Over the weekend I had the chance to hit up Marshalls and found tights for $0.70 so I bought all the colors I could find.  Which was not a ton, but at least I have some tights now! :)  These are my favorite because they have big circles on them instead of being plain.  Texture excites me!

And yes.  My hair is wet.  Sometimes that's how I roll.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts