Workin' my forever bestie

9:04 AM




Dress: Forever 21
Cardi: Old Navy
Shoes: Aldo
Necklace: honeymoon souvenir

I am really excited about how these pictures turned out. I've seen nothing but rain for days, and as you can see in the photos, I'm really happy about this sunshine. "Hello Mr. Sun!"

Remember that time I told you I got a bunch of exciting things on an impromptu shopping trip with my BFF to Forever 21? Well this dress is one of the most exciting things I found. I love so many things about it, and I have been waiting many moons to try wearing it with something. I'm really pleased with the color combination! All good news today folks!

Since the cardi has some cool embellishment of its own, I decided to go simple with my necklace. I love wearing this necklace because is makes me feel like my hubby is with me all day -- Like I'm carrying around a piece of our love. Okay, okay all in unison "awwwww".
I'm done gushing.
Have a lovely day!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts