Workin' zipped up fushia

8:51 AM




Dress: Macy's
Jacket: Macy's
Belt: Bakers Shoes
Shoes: Jessica Simpson (via Von Maur)
Necklace: Elderbeerman

I might have to wear pants tomorrow or I'll be declared a full blown dress addict.  But dresses are sooooo easy! Dress + Cardi/Jacket + Necklace and DONE.  Maybe I should actually do some thinking tomorrow.

I love this dress so much.  The color is super bright. It fits really well and has a great length. Plus I love the zipper detail up the front.  And yes it is a competely functioning zipper.  Lengen .... (wait for it).... DARY!

On the other hand, I don't love the way this outfit photographed, but the colors are there, so that helps out a bit. This jacket just does not like to be worn open.  Its drinkin' the hater-ade.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts