Workin' homemade date night

9:00 AM





Dress: TJ Maxx
Cardi: Cynthia Rowley (via TJ Maxx)
Boots: Carlos Santana (via gift)
Watch: Francesca's (via gift)
Bracelets: gift

My husband and I planned an elaborate date night together. After failing at booking a room in downtown Indy for a cheap rate, we decided to get creative and turn our guest room into our fancy hotel room. We have been going in different directions so often lately that we needed some time to focus only on each other.

Date night was starting immediately following work, so whatever I wore to work was going to be my date night outfit. I wanted to do something sweet looking with these more "rough" or rustic boots. I really enjoyed wearing this outfit, and my date liked it too! Bonus!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts