A date with lace

3:30 PM





Dress: c/o Sway Chic
Booties: Express

After some interesting couple of days, Hubby and I decided a date night was in order. Sway Chic sent me this amazing dress, and I thought this was the perfect opportunity to try it out. Don't you love the way it scoops down in the back? Perfect for wearing your hair up. I chose not to do much with accessories because I think there is enough texture and pattern going on in the dress itself. I know it isn't fall yet, but I couldn't resist trying my sequined booties with this dress. So fun!

I think it is definitely too short to wear in a professional setting. I have some other plans for wearing this with tights to circumvent the issue of length. I'm also going to try putting a skirt over it and wearing it as a top. How would you wear it?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts