Workin' 1st day of school

9:00 AM





Top: Target
Pants: LOFT
Blazer: Bar III (via gift)
Shoes: Paris Hilton (via gift)

I am taking a course to get a licence in my industry. Today was my first day of class, so I brought out the big guns with some of my favorite new stuff!

I have to tell you a story about these pants. I was on a mission to find some "skinny" dress pants to add to my work wardrobe arsenal. I walked into the LOFT knowing that they had some wonderful January sales going. When I saw these pants they were the ONLY pair, and my heart went pitter-pat. I held my breath until I looked at the price tag which told me they were my size AND $15! Sold and Sold! I am such a sucker for a bargin!

Also, how amazing is it that my awesome Mom got me these shoes for Xmas! It becomes more and more clear all the time that my mother has helped to shape my style since I was a very tiny human. She must know me well!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts