Workin' so much to say

10:00 AM



Dress: Forever21
Jacket: Charlotte Russe
Boots: Amazon.com
Necklace: Carson's

Friday was such an insane day starting with an early morning meeting. This meant I had to get up at 5:30a. I don't know about the rest of the world, but that is early for me. That means, by the time I got through that meeting and finished another meeting at 7:00p, my outfit picture just didn't happen.

Luckily for you, this weekend I went to the beautiful, relaxed and fun wedding of my very first best friend (circa pre-school). So the outfit photo you get today is from that wedding. If you follow my Instagram, you would have seen a smorgasbord of pictures of all the wonderful details.

Oh yea! also - Things are so crazy, I almost forgot to talk about my new haircut! I typically grow my hair out for 4-5 years and then donate it to Locks of Love. This is my 3rd or 4th time donating, and I am so in love with this new cut! I made my very 1st vine video to show the chopping!

Sorry, this is a lot of excitement for a Monday.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts