Workin' back in black

10:00 AM





Blazer: H&M
Pants: gift
Blouse: gift
Shoes: Jessica Simpson
Earrings: gift

I realized a month or so ago that I don't have a great black blazer. I probably own 15-20 blazers, but none of them were black. Sometimes I get so focused on finding an "interesting" or statement piece that I forget how important it is to own staples like this black blazer!

H&M practically gave it too me this weekend. I walked in and they had sale items "buy one get one free" So this blazer was marked down to $20, and I found another black blazer (with a lapel) that was marked at $15 for my "free" item. In my purse I had a $10 off card they'd given me around Christmas time. That means I paid $10 for both black blazers, and they are beautiful!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts