Workin' borrowed goods

10:00 AM






Dress: borrowed
Blazer: H&M
Shoes: Nine West
Necklace: gift

My fabulous sister gave me the few maternity things she owns to wear as they become more and more necessary. This dress is so perfect and easy. I'll be wearing this one again for sure. If for no other reason than it is easy to wear and easy to style.

My house is in chaos right now because we are having hardwood floors installed. Our lovely walkin closet is a part if the new flooring, so we had to literally remove EVERYTHING. So as challenging as it is to get dressed at 7 months pregnant, it is even more difficult because my clothes are strewn about our guest room! In the end, our closet will be better laid out and WAY more organized, so it is worth it. But there is a little extra stress for this prego in the mean time!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts