Workin sparkles and stripes

10:00 AM





Top: gift
Jeans Banana Republic
Boots: Carlos Santana (via gift)

Over Thanksgiving I had a terribly time figuring out how to dress for breastfeeding. This gave my sister a Xmas gift idea. She went out and found a BUNCH of shirts that I can wear while nursing little Austin. This top is one of them. It works because of the scoopy neck and stretchy fabric. It is also stripey which I love and has subtle little sparkles - which I also LOVE.

As a side note, today is my 4 YEAR blog-iversary! I can't believe I have been taking photos for 4 years now! A lot has changed in four years! I should probably do a redesign sometime. I'll work on that between diaper changes. (hint: don't get your hopes up!)

Here's my lovely first outfit!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts