Workin' the return of the leopard

10:00 AM




Tank: Target
Blazer: H&M
Pants: H&M
Shoes: Nine West (via gift)

I used to have these shoes. Then I wore them until they were quite literally falling apart. Then I wore them some more. Then I had to retire them. It was sad. I spend months, maybe a year or more, searching for the perfect replacement - of course never finding the right one.

A wonderful friend (and foot twin) of mine saw my incessant complaining here on the bloggy and offered up her pair of the exact same shoe as the ones I destroyed. She claims to not wear them much, if at all, which must be true because they are in beautiful condition!

Sorry kids, these leopard peeps are back whether they're cool or not!
I'm so great at telling stories.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts