Workin' flowers + ruffles + more flowers

10:04 AM




Shirt:  Lauren Conrad via Kohl's
Cardigan:  Von Maur
Skirt:  Macy's
Shoes:  Endless.com
Necklace:  ElderBeerman

As the day wore on, I somehow fell more and more in love with this outfit.  I was excited to wear my new shirt by LC that I almost forgot I bought.  I have been pretty ruffle-y lately, but I just can't help myself!  This outfit is not particularly figure flattering and for some reason it feels a little "country", but I've decided that's okay.

I just want to take the opportunity to point out the awesome flower details on my boots.  I just find it so exciting!  Hopefully, I can find some great ways to style these in the future!

It seems that I'm trying to blend in with the evergreen behind me, but I swear I'm not!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts