Workin' the skinny belt

9:04 AM



Dress:  Forever 21
Sweater:  (gift)
Belt: Maurices (came with a shirt)
Shoes:  Guess (gift)
Necklace:  Macy's

Until today, I was a skinny belt virgin!  And don't be shocked, but that's not a skirt!  It is a dress.  I have seen JoAnn over at Sidewalk Chic do it a few times, so I had to give it a shot.  I think I love it!  My wardrobe is suddenly a whole new world!  I'll sing you the song later.  You'll have to wait for warmer times to see the full dress.


These shoes might be my current favorites from my collection (sorry for the less than awesome photo).  My mother picked them out, and gave them to me this Christmas.  She has amazing style, and she clearly knows me very well!

Do you think this dress is long enough for a professional work setting?  I would be happier if it were a bit closer to my knee.  I decided that because it was a whimsical/floofy shape then it was not too sexy for work. What do you think?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts