Workin' Yellow Cordorys

9:27 AM




Sweater:  gift
Scarf:  New York & Co
Pants:  Abercrombie & Fitch
Boots:  Carlos by Carlos Santana (gift)

I'm not crazy about this outfit, but I think it is ok.  I have a bizarre fear of brown and grey for no reason at all. I got these corduroys probably over six years ago, and when I spied them in a pile in my closet, I decided I should get some use out of them before spring comes and cords aren't allowed anymore!

I am feeling quite tired of snow, but it was so beautiful in the morning that I decided it was a good thing -- especially since it makes my outfit really pop in these photos!  If we're lucky, this will be the last snow of this season.   Not to be seen again until December -- maybe November.

I talk about weather a lot.  Odd.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts