Workin without the shoulder weight

9:00 AM




Dress: Target
Blazer: H&M
Belt: Francesca's (via gift)
Shoes: Aldo

I didn't know it when I picked out this outfit, but this will always be what I wore when my Husband accepted a great new career opportunity! He has worked so hard and so persistently to achieve his successes, and I am infinity proud of him! What to do with our situation has been weighing so heavily on us for the last few weeks, and this has taken a huge weight off our shoulders.  Sort of like cutting giant 80s-tastic shoulder pads out of an old jacket!

As for the outfit, I was trying to play with some fun ways to dress up a basic black/grey dress. I think this may have actually have been better with a black belt to allow the jacket to really pop. Look at me playing with neutrals again! Ah personal growth, sometimes you can't escape it!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts