Workin' the excitement

11:46 AM





Shirt: LOFT
Skirt: Forever21
Blazer: TJ Maxx
Shoes: Nine West

There are a lot of exciting things happening right now! My husband accepted a new job at a great company, so we are very excited about all the wonderfulness that could lead to.

ALSO I've been doing a large free lance project over the last 3 weeks and now I can finally relax. I found it more difficult than I thought to leave work and come home to have a lot of freelance work to do! Luckily, my husband has been busy anyway, so he didn't miss me too much.

You probably don't know that my husband is an audio engineer, and we've been (slowly) working on adding a recording studio to our house. It is right off of the garage, so it should be easy for musicians to load and unload their gear. Plus they'd have their very own 1/2 bathroom down there in the studio, so realistically they never really have to even enter my home. Not having strangers traipsing through your house is exciting stuff people!

Sadly, there's no time to tell you all about how I've been waiting to wear this giraffe print with my stripes for a LONG time, but it is all good news today!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts