Workin' the waredrobe crisis

9:00 AM




Top: TJ Maxx
Cardi: Forever21
Jeans: Kohl's
Shoes: Francesca's

Do you ever get to a place in your wardrobe/life where for no real reason at all you just don't love the clothes you own anymore. I get this every year or two, and it sucks because you waste a lot of time trying on everything you own and deciding that's not what you wanted to wear! I felt okay about this outfit, but it took me probably 30 minutes to find it. To be fair, these shoes are new from the clearance table at Francesca's, and I love love love them!

I dragged (drug?) my shopping buddy/sister out shopping with me to find somethings to freshen my wardrobe and improve my perspective of my wardrobe/life. We were pretty successful and you'll see a lot of the spoils of that venture throughout the next couple of weeks! I can't wait to show you!

It is good to be excited about my clothes again! yes... I know... #firstworldproblems

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts