Workin' best dressed EBEW

9:00 AM







EBEW - Back To School

Top: ELLE (via Kohl's)
Skirt: Target
Blazer: H&M
Shoes: Nina (via DSW)

I received a sweet compliment from someone in my building today. She said: "You are always the best dressed. You have such great style." I think I have some pretty serious competition in the building. Maybe we should have a special best dressed list just for our building!

What?! You don't think that would be professional? You're silly!

Update: Since I didn't put the EBEW on my calendar this month and I've been falling behind in my reading, I didn't get my Sept EBEW up. I have chosen to retroactively make this my "back to school" entry. Its a little bit preppy and pretty well thought out, so it works! Submission is closed, but at least I can say I completed the assignment! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts