Workin 50 states

9:00 AM




Top: Target
Pants: Kohl's
Jacket: Express
Necklace: Charming Charlie's
Shoes: DSW

Yes! you did see this necklace yesterday, and yes, it is probably my new favorite.  I wore this outfit on Friday at work and on our drive off to our anniversary trip.

We are planning to visit a different state every year for a our anniversary this way we will visit 50 states over 50 years of marriage! I'm excited about all the adventures we'll have. So far we have completed Tennessee (year 1) and Kentucky (year 2). This year we went off to visit Southern Illinois. If you follow my twitter you might have seen some of the sights already, but if not, watch for a post all about it later this week (or the weekend).

Now it is a 3 day work we for me! How is your week going so far?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts