Workin' with Elissa!

9:00 AM

Hey "Work It" friends! I'm Elissa and I blog at Professionally Petite. I'm so excited to guest post for Christine while she's away on her dream vacation! I blog a lot about my work outfits, and sometimes about my weekend outfits. Since I work as an attorney, I often have to wear a suit, and I blog about ways I mix and match suit separates while trying to insert some fun, too. Today I wanted to share the main way I dress for "day to night" when I know I have to go anywhere right after work. 
Because I try not to carry an entire suitcase of clothes and accessories in my car, I like to keep as much of the outfit the same for dinner as possible. With this in mind, I decided to ditch the work-appropriate blazer and large bag, and carry a snake-print clutch instead. Since I was already wearing "fun" snake-print shoes to work, I kept those the same. I also kept all the accessories the same, but you could inject some more edgy pieces for nighttime if that's your style. Personally, I debated wearing my favorite chain necklace and bracelets instead of this jewelry, but I wear them ALL the time so I thought I'd change it up. How do you go from work to dinner? Please share any tips and tricks in the comments!
Blazer: Zara
Dress: H&M (check local stores, it's on clearance!)
Necklace: Barney's
Belt: Forever 21
Watch: Michael Kors
Bag: B. Makowsky
Clutch: Urban Expressions
Shoes: Corso Como

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts